Flexible financing plans available for all businesses.
We understand that most companies have different financing needs when it comes to acquiring our product(s). We are happy to offer the following financing options to help you acquire and finance our equipment.
LEASES AND LOANS
True Lease – Operating Lease
Also called a Fair Market Value Lease, a True Lease allows you to write off each lease payment as an operating expense. When the lease term is up, you will have the option to renew the lease, upgrade the equipment, purchase it at Fair Market Value, or send it back.
A Capital Lease is designed for you to own the equipment at the end of the payment period. We have created an easy way for you to purchase the equipment at the end of the term for just $1 (or $101, depending on your state tax laws).
Equipment Finance Agreement
EFA is a simple loan to your business that allows you to buy the equipment you need. Make your payments and at the end of your term, you are done. You chose what to finance including equipment, shipping, taxes, warranties etc.
Some of the benefits that help our clients reach their goal include, but not limited to:
- Competitive lease rates from LCA’s wholly-owned subsidiary, LCA Bank Corporation
- Option to build in additional profit
- Pre-funding up to 100% available-subject to vendor approval
- Access to a Syndication desk for marginal and start-up credits
- 2- to 4-hour credit turnaround time, including eSignature options
- LCA preparing all lease documents