An alternative to rigid steel cover systems, our Pit Net Safety Covers meet OSHA recommendations and will put your business in compliance.
The Nylon Pit Net has been specifically designed to provide safe fall protection for open automotive service pits. Easy to operate by your lube tech each pit net opens by sliding the net on a galvanized steel cable installed along the open pit sidewalls. A typical pit safety net takes only minutes to open end-to-end.
Easy to install, each Nylon Pit Safety Net includes all hardware needed for operation. Welding of steel hardware at the open pit corners is normally required. Once installed each safety cover system will typically support up to 6000 lbs.
All Nylon Net Pit Safety Covers are custom fabricated to fit your specific pit opening dimensions. Most orders ship within 5-10 days.
Features & Benefits
- High tensile strength netting prevents injury to customers & employees
- Puts your business in compliance by meeting OSHA floor protection requirements.
- Sliding design allows smooth movement of netting for vehicle access above.
- Will not restrict light penetration to lube tech work area below.
- Easy to install without modification of existing pit opening (most cases).
- Custom fabricated to your specific open pit dimensions to insure proper fit.
- Quickly helps you gain compliance by shipping within 5-10 business days
- Dimensions: Custom Fabricated to Your Pit Size.
Nylon Pit Safety Net (#E818)
Custom size to order
25-35 lbs. (average)